ANST - Swords and Barney Fife

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 16:23:59 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/26/2000 5:12:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
CADET1313 at aol.com writes:

<< I believe this was passed in 1999 by the 75th Legislature.
  Btw, chivalric fighters should be ok as well.  See as follows:
  § 46.15. Nonapplicability >>
I found the state statutes and took to the officer today. He said that I was
legal and followed the proper procedure.  He did suggest that I might want to
keep a copy of the statute in my glove box, JUST IN CASE of any trouble on
the highway.  I thought that was a very good idea.

Baron Bors