ANST - Swords and OK Law

Walter Robin aborman at brightok.net
Wed Sep 27 13:30:51 PDT 2000

Not for the purposes of this statute: §21-1280.1 "POSSESSION OF FIREARM ON
SCHOOL PROPERTY"

B. "School property" means any publicly or privately owned property
   held for purposes of elementary, secondary or vocational-technical
   education, and shall not include....

Browsing the OK statutes, it appears that college is referred to as
"college" or "postsecondary" or "higher education".

Now, I suppose that each campus may have its own rules....

WR