ANST - White Metals

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 20:56:13 PDT 2001

Greetings,

A while back (or so I was told), there was a list passed around as for who and
where to buy inexpensive white metals and the like for jewelry and site tokens.

I, being recent to this list, wondered if anyone still has that list and if they
can send me a copy.

As an example, the cheapest I can find casting metal (lead-free, 450*C) is
around $3/lb and pewter bricks at around $6/lb.

Of course, this may just mean that I have just may have missed it in my Net
searches, but I thought that perhaps that someone in the Glorium of Ansteorra
may know as well.

*help*