ANST - Shire of Dragon's Keep first event

Celestria LeDragon celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 10:37:07 PDT 2001

Greetings,

This weekend was Dragon's Keep first event. Thou
attendance was low everyone their seem to be having a
good time.

Feast was GREAT! No one went away hungry. Lady Zena
was the Feastocrat and also had to fill in as
Autocrat.

Vivat Lady Zena!

Vivat for the whole Shire who was busy in the Kitchen!

In Service
Lady Celestria leDragon

=====
I beleive that imagination is stronger than Knowledge
That myth is more potent than history.
I believe that dreams are more powerful than facts
That hope always triumphs over experience
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.