ANST - Graybeards of Ansteorra

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 07:03:37 PDT 2001

 Ever since I turned 50, I have been thinking about possibly sponsoring a
Gray beard tournament held in conjunction with some other event, possibly
Star Gate Baronial.  The only problem would be determining the age
requirements and the number of combatants that would or could participate.  I
would furnish the prizes-swords, leather goods, metal castings, stained
glass, etc., etc.  Also how would it or how could it dovetail into an already
scheduled event?  Any thoughts or recommendations?

Baron Bors