ANST - Graybeards of Ansteorra

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sat Apr 14 08:50:56 PDT 2001

I would think that, "You must have gray hair in your beard to enter this
tourney" any other restrictions might limit the number of entrants.  Then
too Stella might be really pissed, Her hair is growing back all black, no
gray, and she doesn't have a beard.

 Ever since I turned 50, I have been thinking about possibly sponsoring a
Gray beard tournament held in conjunction with some other event, possibly
Star Gate Baronial.  The only problem would be determining the age
requirements and the number of combatants that would or could participate.
would furnish the prizes-swords, leather goods, metal castings, stained
glass, etc., etc.  Also how would it or how could it dovetail into an
already
scheduled event?  Any thoughts or recommendations?

Baron Bors