ANST - Re: History Repeats Itself

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Apr 17 19:58:25 PDT 2001

So it makes sense to you to that those 200 archers must modify 10,000 to
20,000 or more arrows?

And the armor might just be a $.40  piece of plastic.

Also for those larger nock arrows to fly right, most bows must be modified
to shoot them properly.

We have. Would perfer not to use them.  But if required am prepared to make
them by the 1,000's.

Gilli