ANST - Archery safety issue

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Wed Apr 18 04:45:32 PDT 2001

I'm just curious, does any kingdom require eye protection now??

Has anyone looked at the occurrence of eye injuries in general, i.e., no matter what the cause??

My opinion is that we should check all the occurrences of injuries that have occurred and see if they are occurring just during combat archery or at other times also. If they are only occurring during combat archery, then let's check out all the options, research the cost and feasibility of the options, and then make an informed decision. If the injuries are occurring when there is not combat archery, then let's research options for preventing those injuries so that they don't happen at anytime.

Eirik