ANST - Re: Newbies & Archery Issues

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Wed Apr 18 23:07:41 PDT 2001

I can see how things can go bad if not forwarned. So to show a sign of
wanting to have fun with everyone Suiko come to Steppes Warlord we are have
several Archier Events and after playing saturday I will have a couple of
mugs of ale for you and I would like to hear some of your war storoes so I
can pass the deeds to others in my travels.
Carlos