ANST - woodburning art

Charla Clark clarkcw at hal.lamar.edu
Fri Apr 20 05:33:26 PDT 2001

This was sent to me from a lady in Trimaris. I thought some of you may
be interested.

Charla

----
I was talking with one of your barons durning panhandles and I spoke
about poker art ( woodburning) I am currently doing it here in trimaris
and  wanted to share the knowlege with you as well. So far I am the only
person that we have found that does this but I am willing to teach if
anyone is willing to hold a class. my work can be found on

http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/IvyHall/who_me0/index.html

please feel free to pass it on I hope to be updating it soon. Mundane
life is working overtime.

In service to the Crown and populas of Trimaris,
Lady Lillian the Wandering Artist