ANST - Is it worth it?? (was - Archery Safety?)

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:29:36 PDT 2001

I have been considering sponsoring a fundraiser with some of my own work and
belongings to raise money for the archery community to make the necessary
repairs to their weapons and arrows.

If we do this unofficially and the money never goes through Kingdom
accounts, I think this might be okay.... Master Richard, can you check this
out for me?

If we can do this, are there any in the Chivalric community who will either
donate items or come and bid at the auction?

Larissa, Princepessa