ANST - Is it worth it?? (was - Archery Safety?)

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 20:31:08 PDT 2001

"Your Highness,

I also want to say thank you for your support to the Combat Archers of
Ansteorra.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson"

***

You are welcome, :).

As fairytale as it may sound to some, I take my oath to the populace very,
very much to heart.

The only thing I felt that it was in my power to do to help in this case was
to aid the archery community in re-outfitting, and I am very much willing to
donate alot of stuff for the said auction.

Thank you also to all of those who have volunteered to organize and donate,
each community within our Kingdom interlocks to make us Ansteorra.  Like
adding colors to an artisan's palate, we need all of the different aspects
of the dream to make it beautiful.

I am glad that I can help in some small way.

Larissa