ANST - Rogues and Rapiers

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Mon Apr 9 09:31:14 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Kimberly Koch <sarapenrose at yahoo.com>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 9:58 AM
Subject: ANST - Rogues and Rapiers

> Hi all,
>

> Thanks are due to HL Darius of the Bells, who provided
> a beautiful medallion to the winner of the rose
> tourney, and to Countess Regina, who generously
> provided all us Roses with a lovely luncheon.
>
> And most of all, vivat to the Shire of Rosenfeld and
> its hardworking members for putting on an excellent
> event at a beautiful site!
>
> Warm regards,
> Sara

Please forgive a proud Mother:   On Sunday of that wonderful event was
fought the Youth Rapier Tourney which was won by my son Lord Joseph Mc
Clennan.  The fighting among the six combatants was clean and beautiful, and
the comraderie between them is touching and and could well serve as example
to others.  The future of the rapier community seems to be in very capable
hands.    H.E AmberLea Fairchild