ANST-Announce - Princess's Tea

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:50:07 PDT 2001

Unto all cadets and free-range fencers of our fair realm does Her Highness
Larissa, Crown Princess of Ansteorra send joyous greetings.

As many of my predecessors have done I will be hosting a tea to which you
are all invited.  At this tea I will be open to discussion of topics and
concerns of the rapier community at large.  The Princess’s tea will be held
Saturday morning at Elfsea Springfaire.  We will do our best to have this
during the heavy tournaments so as not to interfere with the rapier lists!
Please come and lend your minds and ears to one another that we may all
benefit from the wisdom and nobility inherent in the Ansteorran rapier
community.

It gives me great pleasure to know that within this realm live the finest
gentles ever to study the arts of defense. I look forward in anticipation to
serving you and all of our gentle lands through the coming seasons of peace.

I remain in loving service to Crown and Kingdom
Larissa, Princepessa