ANST - Re: History Repeats Itself

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun Apr 15 18:09:21 PDT 2001

And some times the thing to do is fight the lost fight becouse if some one
does not take on the battle at one point in time it may be to late to fight
it latter. I have seen the heavy weapons get longer and require less padding
as time has passed. There have been broken thumbs and "blown" knees. We have
had a compound fracture of a leg, an arrow/bolt to the eye and face "cuts"
from arrows, but the arrows are being singled out becouse of where the
injurie takes place. If you as a fighter don't want ot rick being hit in the
face with the wrong end of an arrow take the steps personaly to prevent it,
screening, lextan, or don't fight. If I as an archer don't whant to be hit I
can put on a white dimond or yeild or run. Some times I yeild some time I
run some times I get hit. I hav e"fought" for about 5 years depending on how
this turns out I may not "fight" after it is over, will have to wait and see.

>Sometimes the most proper thing to do is take a big breath, count to 10, and
>go with the flow instead of fighting it.  It's easier than barking at a
>tree.

Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra