ANST - Thanks for the Scroll

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 09:54:21 PDT 2001

Greetings, All,

I had the honor this past weekend of receiving a Sable
Thistle for Chainmaille.  I received a beautiful
scroll and was a little disappointed to find that the
artist had not signed the back of the scroll.

I really don’t know how to find the individual, so I
would like to thank all the illuminators who share so
generously their time and talents.

I would also encourage you to sign at least your name
and group lightly in pencil on the back of the scrolls
you work so hard on.

Thank you,

Your servant,

Ld Colin McCrandall,
Herald, Shire of Tempio

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda