ANST - Re: History Repeats Itself

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Tue Apr 17 22:03:27 PDT 2001

> Agreed - efficient and common sense.  It does not make sense, in my
> opinion, to ask 1,000 fighters to all don the special archery armor for
> the archery scenarios, when we could ask the 200 archers to modify their
> arrows.
>
> The large nocks in use out west work.  Why not take a look at them?
>
> Dux

First of all, my comments were directed more at the statement you made than to the archery issue. You already ask more than 1,000 fighters to don special equipment when they marshal and combat archery is involved, not counting the marshals that don't fight. I was just pointing out that someone will have to have special equipment and it really won't make much difference who it is. We could always require eye protection and the ABD's.

Eirik