ANST - Re: Archery Issues

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:37:54 PDT 2001

My Lords and Ladies,

I know that these matters are of great import, however, there are many
newcomers on this list, as well as people who are still exploring archery,
and many may be getting the wrong impression by some of the more ardent
posts.

I would like to encourage all of you to try and take a more gentle path on
stating your opinions.  I applaud those of you who have used humor and
understanding in your posts, and I hope that you all understand that the
Society Earl Marshall along with the input received from Crowns, Earl
Marshall's, Chivalry and Populace everywhere will be well considered.

Please consider and remember that your words reach many here in this forum,
and remember that all of us are guardians of each other's Dream.

In thoughtful service....

Larissa