ANST - Archery safety issue

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Wed Apr 18 22:10:40 PDT 2001

Hey I like this one, took it a step farther. But has much has it sounds like
fun I can see that it is to far, with the current Regulations it's about
safe in both directions. Let's see, the fighters don't want in large and the
archers do in large. So way don't we let the ones who want the eye
protection use what they think is  best and these who don't take their
chances, this is why we sign waivers we know the risk for our fun. Like I
said before I believe the archers add to the game it makes you thank and
keep a larger view of whats going on in the field.
     Let's see what is said and work with what's give to us and let's still
have fun fighting on the field and living our vision of the dream.
Carlos