ANST - Reward for an honorable action.

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 17:24:51 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/19/2001 3:50:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
dwarvenhome at yahoo.com writes:

<< . It
 was stolen during Winter Kingdom I do believe. If you
 have any information please contact her or me  >>

SCA Urban legend #1. At one time in the SCA you could put a $20.00 bill on a
picnic table at a fighter practice and at the end of practice, it would still
be there.

SCA Urban legend #2. At one time in the SCA you could put a $20.00 bill on a
picnic table at a fighter practice and at the end of practice, it would still
be there, although the serial number might be different from the one you put
down at first.

SCA Reality-guess those days are gone.

Baron Bors