ANST - Reward for an honorable action.

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 20:21:01 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/19/01 10:12:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
Baronman at aol.com writes:

> My old home room nun-Sister Mary Theckla BVM used to tell me all the time,
>  that when you ASSUME something, you make an ASS out of U and ME.  Guess
that

>  holds true here?
>
>  Mea Culpa, Mea culpa, Mea maxima culpa
>  Baron Bors-the one with egg on his face.

Ah yes, BTDT myself.  No egg here.  It is hard *not* to have those feelings
in today's world. I just didn't want to leave folks with the suspicion that
maybe one of "us" was, shall we say, less than trustworthy.

In a way, I almost wish that it was an SCA person.  I would surely rest a
little easier knowing that someone appreciated my helm - an anniversary gift
from my husband- as much as I did.  Instead, I'm sure it is probably lying in
some farmer's cow pasture, discarded when the thief found it of no value.

Continue on believing people are good, I do... ;-)

Sigen