Broken Ribs (was RE: > Re: ANST - Cost of modifying arrows)

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Fri Apr 20 12:33:38 PDT 2001

> Actually Morgan, I believe that I've been told that breathing shallow is
> not healthy.  I know that they have linked it to increases in
pnuemonia....

I have to concur with that. When they took out 2 ribs (and you thought
cracked ribs are painful...) to use in my facial reconstruction, I lived
with a pillow for a couple of months.  Unfortunately it's one of the hardest
places to heal and deal with because it is impossible to immobilize the
area. (breathing.....small details).

Good luck
Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo

mailing list tasks.