ANST - Is it worth it?? (was - Archery Safety?)

Christie Ward val_org at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:22:12 PDT 2001

Her Highness Larissa asked:
>I have been considering sponsoring a fundraiser ...
>If we can do this, are there any in the Chivalric community who will either
>donate items or come and bid at the auction?

Don't forget your Laurels and the rest of the skilled and talented artisans
of Ansteorra, either.  I suspect that some of us can cobble something
together that would be salable, and it would be another way that the arts
community can support our Gulf Wars efforts.

You might consider doing a combo fundraiser -- have a raffle with a low
entry price, and a silent auction for larger, more elaborate items.  These
have worked very well before.

::GUNNORA::