ANST - twill tape weaving

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Apr 25 22:22:47 PDT 2001

Greetings to the list,

I received this inquiry recently. However, what little I know about
weaving comes from what I've learned off of various lists over the
years, so all I could really do was point her to some files in my
Florilegium.

If any of you weavers can help them, please do. Please remember that they
are not on this list, so send any answers to them at: <PPutnam at CWF.org>
and <JLAatWBF at aol.com>.

They have also given permission to forward this to any SCA weaving lists.
I think there are some, but I'm not on any.

Thanks,
  Stefan

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net