[Ansteorra] Going to Pennsic

Lady Julienne de Lion ladyjulienne at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:42:32 PDT 2001

you might check with sca_maids_and_valets at yahoogroups.com for some of the information you are looking for. have a safe trip! =)
julienne

Greetings to those Kind Gentles on the list.

I am traveling for the first time to Pennsic this year.  I plan to leave
the Dallas area at "dark-thirty" on Saturday 8-11-01.  Would someone
please offer their counsel on the best route to take.  I would feel much
better knowing that if my carriage breaks down, I am more likely to be
"rescued" by "one of our own kind".  Or would someone like to caravan (I
have already been contacted by one gentle from west Texas about this
possibilty, but, the more the merrier ;-)).  I would also happily accept
counsel on hotels and eateries along the way.  Please, whatever advice
would be welcome.

And I know it's rather late to think of this, but are there any
"kitchens" that I can still "buy in to" at Pennsic?

In Deepest Appreciation
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino