[Ansteorra] Going to Pennsic

'bella smprice1 at bellatlantic.net
Thu Aug 2 22:06:34 PDT 2001

are you a AAA member or know someone who is?   they have a nifty free
service called a Triptik... make you a small map in a binder and give you
all kinds of real maps and stuff even make hotel reservations...

but on the offchance you cannot do that.. one of my favorite maps I got
atcracker barrel.. it shows a listing of al their shoppes.... and a nifty
major interstate map on the back...

out of D/FW  north take
I-35 to Oklahoma City
then
I-44 to St. Louis
there you pick up
I-70 all the way east to Washington, Pa
there you take
I-79 north past Pittsburgh to Slippery Rock

As for traveling with kids... you have my condolences.
I am of the firm opinion one only travels with children ductaped
firmly from the mouth down...

me kids..????????????? shhhhhhhhhhhhh,
  we won't telll anyone my eldest turned 31 today and my baby 17 last monday..
'bella,
thunder

.At 07:01 PM 8/2/2001 -0500, you wrote:01