[Ansteorra] Re: Strange Days indeed

Catherine Elliott catlin at granbury.com
Fri Aug 3 13:05:47 PDT 2001

Lady Catlin here, I am in Loch Ruadh territory.  Unfortunately .... until we can get our stuff out of storage in New Mexico, we have nothing to wear or camp with.  That is going to keep us from really playing until we can get it all over here.  My Lord husband, Johann .... myself, and our children moved here in June and we couldn't bring all our stuff until we found a place and secured jobs.  Now that we have successfully done that, we must traverse soon to get some of our things our of storage. Maybe it will be soon .... only time will tell.  In Service to the Dream ... Lady Catlin