[Ansteorra] Chirurgeonate News

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 05:15:26 PDT 2001

Good Morning!

I hope all are doing well, and have heeded the wise words of
Master Chirurgeon Xenos!  (drink plenty of water on these dog
days...)

If you are an apprentice, or a Warranted Chirurgeon, and are
attending Pennsic this year, please make sure you pack your SCA
Membership, your First Aid, and CPR cards.  The Pennsic
Coordinating Chirurgeon will make sure all those Chirurgeoning
on site have them with them at all times.  Also, if you have
been given a red Warranting card from me, please take that with
you as well.  If you have not, send me your name ASAP so that I
may get it to the Coordinating Chirurgeon by today.....TODAY is
the cut off date!!  He has assured me that if your name is not
on my warranting list, YOU MAY NOT CHIRURGEON!  I would hate for
you to get all the way there and miss out on all the fun!

On a second note, The Kingdom Chirurgeonate office is open for
Applications until October 1st.  If you are interested in this
postition, please send a letter of intent to myself and the
Chirurgeon General...A decision will be made by October Crown
Tournament.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
this email address, or at chirurgeon at ansteorra.org.

In Service,
Countess Allyson Tymmes
Kingdom Chirurgeon Ansteorra