[Ansteorra] Contact for Pennsic gift baskets

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 3 06:29:41 PDT 2001

I seem to have lost the email address for the person who was organizing the
gift baskets for Their Majesties to give at Pennsic.  Have not heard from
her in a couple of weeks or so, and need to know where and when to deliver
the items I have ready.  Please advise!  I arrive at Pennsic midweek but she
was not clear on whether they were needed before then or not.

                                            ---= Morgan

"Why do we care about singers? Wherein lies the power of songs? Maybe it
derives from the sheer strangeness of there being singing in the world. The
note, the scale, the chord; melodies, harmonies, arrangements; symphonies,
ragas, Chinese operas, jazz, the blues: that such things should exist, that
we should have discovered the magical intervals and distances that yield
the poor cluster of notes, all within the span of a human hand, from which
we can build our cathedrals of sounds, is as alchemical a mystery as
mathematics, or wine, or love. * * *  Songs shows us a world
that is worthy of our yearning, it shows our selves as they might be, if we
were worthy of the world."

from "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" by Salman Rushdie
                              ---= Powells.com  e-newsletter - 7/31/01