[Ansteorra] Contact for Pennsic gift baskets

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 07:39:32 PDT 2001

I seem to have lost the email address for the person who was organizing the
gift baskets for Their Majesties to give at Pennsic.  Have not heard from
her in a couple of weeks or so, and need to know where and when to deliver
the items I have ready.  Please advise!  I arrive at Pennsic midweek but she
was not clear on whether they were needed before then or not.

                                            ---= Morgan

Call me direct please!

LARISSA
972-245-9707 thanks!!!