[Ansteorra] Toys for tots tourney

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Thu Aug 16 21:09:49 PDT 2001

> > > The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invites you to attend a Toy's for Tot's
> > > Tourney and fair to be held Saturday October 27th. At the Wal-mart in
> > > Stephenville, Tx
> >

> the tourney is AT the walmart? is it a day trip thing?
>
> Don Pieter

Those involved with the tourney have permission to camp if they wish and
yes the tourney is at Wal-Mart and we will be very visible to the
public. you can day trip if you like or stay over the choice is yours.
there are a few hotels in the area
also. I will be their from aprox 8pm friday till 3 of 4 pm sunday

Simone