[Ansteorra] Attn: Mooneschadowe

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Aug 20 09:25:49 PDT 2001

This weekend at the Lughnasad event in Canton, Texas, I
had
the honor of meeting three gentiles from Mooneschadowe;

Elissa, her daughter, Paloma, and her son, Ramirez.

Ramirez, a wonder youth rapier fighter and musician,
showed
me his beautiful blue and purple cloak, which had been
lovingly
made for him. Alas! the hour was late and, when he left
the
event, his cloak did not follow him home.

If this young man or his family will privately email me
his
address, I will be most happy to return the cloak to
him.

In Service to God and king,
/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood

(mka)Rhonda New