[Ansteorra] Fwd: [TY] Persona Game

Subetei Usun subetei at usun.org
Mon Aug 20 13:47:47 PDT 2001

This is another good link which has help on different personas

http://www.teleport.com/~tguptill/persona.htm

Subetei Usun
ICQ 122959349
http://usun.org
http://adlersruhe.org

Mundane: John Warner

"If you take care of the group, then the group will take care of you.  If
you stand outside the group, then you may be fighting alone."