[Ansteorra] Loch Ruadh's New Titled Bard....!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 05:34:30 PDT 2001

VIVAT LADY ELEANOR!

She is truly an inspiration as a bard and I was
honored to compete with her. Her piece on Namron was
exquisite and her performance awe-inspiring. Good on
you, m'lady!

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5019/">Housewolfstar

HREF="http://communities.msn.com/HouseWolfstar/_whatsnew.msnw">HouseWolfstar</A>

HREF="http://www.homestead.com/AngelwingsRmagic/AngelwingsRmagic.html">AngelwingsRmagic</A>