[Ansteorra] FW: pop numbers for branches within Ansteorra

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Thu Aug 30 22:34:42 PDT 2001

Richard Fairbourne said:
> > Here are the popualtions numbers for all branches within Ansteorra.
> >
> > Each listing will have the group name followed by S = Sustaining, F=
> > Family A= Associate  The second number was the membership count as of
> > 12/30/00. I will also notate any difference over 25% .

Richard, something must have happened in your export.  There are eleven
groups with sustaining memberships that changed more than 25 percent (and
two that changed exactly 25 percent), but your message only showed four.

As a side note, 22 groups changed 20 or more percent, which is half of the
groups in the kingdom.

Ulf