[Ansteorra] Re: Stargate Summerthing

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 19:51:35 PDT 2001

The site is not up yet.  It will be as soon as
possible.  Keep checking back often.  I've heard
wonderfull things about all the classes and the
teachers... What?...  Why yes, I am teaching a class
or two there... What makes you ask?...  ;-)

Delphina

--- Nicolette de Loria <nicolettedeloria at hotmail.com>