[Ansteorra] Going to Pennsic

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Aug 3 05:11:09 PDT 2001

Marthe Cole (claryce at mmcable.com) said something that sounded like:
> When you get to St. Louis, take the 270 south loop, with changes to 255
> after the river.  This can save *hours* of time by bypassing most of
> downtown St. Louis.  It's all new, 4 and 5 lane highway.   The only drawback
> is that you have to watch closer for the signs.

Having traveled this particular way to the Middle Kingdom I must voice
this same recommendation. It is much more enjoyable and faster no matter
what the time of day by taking the south loop.

Now personally we enjoy taking the following route to Pennsic. It's a
much more scenic drive.

I-30 to Little Rock
I-40 to Nashville
I-65 to Louisville