[Ansteorra] Fw: Estrella 2002 Pre-Reg is Now Open

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 4 16:47:54 PDT 2001

Just forwarding the below.  If the file does not come through, you need to
email the sender (at the address below, NOT to me) and ask for it.  Note
that pre-registration opened on Wednesday of the past week.  The forms will
be available on the Estrella War website, but are not yet there.

Yep, my cheque is in the mail.  <G>