[Ansteorra] Yoo Hoo, Your Majesty!!!!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:09:43 PDT 2001

>   You know Guns, the first problem that usually comes up in an instance
>like this is DEIAL.

What's that? DETAIL? Yeah, you know the details are important.
Like remembering not to leave out important letters.

Besides. The letter obviously was not from me because
of that DETAIL of everyone spelling my name wrong.

>I'm sure a little penicillan will cure it right up,
>and you can go and have fun at Pensic.  But just in
>case, pretend it's raining everyday and take your raincoats.

Um...how about if I don't EVEN think about going there.
Lalalalala...I'm not listening!....lalalalalalala

GunthAr