[Ansteorra] Pennsic War

Sean Hertzberg s_hertzberg at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:16:14 PDT 2001

Ummmm....Gunthar, does Selene know you have this problem?

Gwenneth and I are bringing a second pavilion that we were going to use for
storage, but if Selene needs some place to stay since you are obvioulsy
medically unfit, we could put a cot int there for her...

Avery (being hlepful)  ;)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they
are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him
kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and
kill him."
            ~ Mark Twain