[Ansteorra] Assassins Guild request

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 16:45:55 PDT 2001

Greetings to all good folks of Ansteorra,

This officially announces that I, Marius Atreidae, Ansteorran Liaison
for the Assassins Guild by this message do vacate said position.  All
interested in filling the role may send applications to Mistress Edwina
Dirks Stern at SWallis614 at aol.com.  Applicants must be well respected
and of the highest honor as, if selected, they will be called on to
referee contracts and deal with local and kingdom officers and Royalty.
A good sense of fair play and a calm demeanor under pressure is a must.
The Ansteorran Liaison does not actively take part in any contract
execution, but instead handles disputes and helps local liaisons improve
the game.

I would like to thank everyone that has played our game in any way over
the last decade plus.  It is a game that was created as a fun diversion
for all.

Pax,
Marius