[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Aug 13 10:13:34 PDT 2001

Hello.

Had lots of fun last weekend at Steppes Artisan...but left some business
unfinished.

If you have email addresses for the following...or happen to be one of
the folks whose names I've forgotten (SOP for me...wish it wasn't),
please help me out...

Julianna Virtue - conversation re. glass painting interrupted.
The woman who offered to give me a reference to the period technical
recipes that might have included a less toxic method of gilding
copper...
The man who needed a drawing of 3 lizards in annulo.
The woman with whom I was discussing the use of stained glass remnants
to make beads...

Isobel
(moniker-challenged)