[Ansteorra] Looking for...

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Aug 21 13:19:22 PDT 2001

I doubt he could make one in time for your class, but I saw two beautiful
bobbins I was told were made by Lord Padraig Ruadh O'Maolagain, which were
given as prizes in our A&S competition this past weekend at Lughnasad.  He
posts frequently to the list, and a link for his email address can be found
from the Loch Ruadh website (easiest to find through the Elfsea homepage).
Might keep him in mind for future projects?  He may know a source, as well.
His lady wife is a fine lace maker, I'm told.

Ly Madelina de Lyndesaye