[Ansteorra] Familly in need

Karl Mensik elfseeker_1999 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 19:15:02 PDT 2001

 "ello
 they are okay  kinda for now. They are at his parents
house and trying to figure where to go from there.
Thier plans on the mobile home fell through due to
their property isn't zoned for a trailer.
 They literally lived on the wrong side of the tracks.
Cassie
--- Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö <bjarnklo at hotmail.com>