[Ansteorra] Fwd: [TY] Persona Game

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:10:02 PDT 2001

>From: Lisa Forrester <rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com>
>Subject: [Ansteorra] Fwd: [TY] Persona Game
>Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:45:05 -0700 (PDT)
>

> > Here are 20 questions for persona development.
> >
> > 1.   What does your name mean, and why did your
> > parents give it to you?
    It doesn't mean anything.
> > 2.   What year is it?
    1295
> > 3.   What location is it?
    Granada, Spain.
> > 4.   Who is your God, and what kind of relationship
> > do you have with
> >      Him?
    I have no god.
> > 5.   Who is king?
    Muhammed al-Ahmar
> > 6.   Who do you owe allegiance to?
    To no one.
> > 7.   What are you most afraid of?
    Failing my wife and children.
> > 8.   Who is in your family?
    My wife and two children.
> > 9.   How do you earn your living?
    I am a guess of the caliph and I help defend his lands.
> > 10.  What are your common meals like?
    Sea food, grains, fruits, beef.
> > 11.  What type of clothing do you where?
    Kimono and hakama.
> > 12.  Who is the most important person in your life?
    My wife and children.
> > 13.  What is the most important thing in your life?
    My wife and children.
> > 14.  How did you get to where you are now?
    Boat, walked, and rode horses and camels.
> > 15.  Can you read and write?
    Yes.
> > 16.  If so, how did you learn?
    Nipponese from my mother and spanish from tutors.
> > 17.  What is your attitude towards bathing?
    At least once a day.
> > 18.  If Catholic persona, who is your saint?
> > 19.  What is the worst thing that ever happened to
> > you?
    I had to leave my country and family.
> > 20.  What is the best thing that ever happened to
> > you?
    My wife and children.