[Ansteorra] Morgain Cain!!!

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 23 22:49:28 PDT 2001

We spoke to each other earlier; this may have gotten lost someplace.  I have
not seen the Digest yet for today/Thursday.

                                        ---= Morgan

"English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other
languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets
for loose grammar."
                                                            --- Unknown