[Ansteorra] Would HL Anya from Namron please contact me.

John Thorn thornsca at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:06:13 PDT 2001

Hey ..er..Sir!

   belated congrats on you Knighthood, but to be perfectly honest, I knew it
was comming since just after you left for Pennsic the first time...  heeh..
a little Atlantian bird told me.

   To be honest, and you can ask anyone.. I had predicted that you would be
knighted before the end of the year.  I just had no idea where or how.   It
all seemed a little too perfect that the Bellatrix house showed up to
pennsic in force along with a few other key players...

   I just wish I could have been there.  I'm sure it was quite a site to
see.

   Hmm... no longer the Kingdom's most eligible Squire.... hmm..

  Ld John Thorn
Shire of Middleford
Kingdom of Ansteorra