[Ansteorra] Pennsic Award Question

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 06:10:11 PDT 2001

I swing a stick so my memory is not perfect.  Well, more specifically,
people hit me with sticks....

Dermont of Blue Rose, Anton Cwith, Kael Savage and myself were awarded Sable
Falcons.  (Did I get your names right, guys?)  :)

A lovely lady from a far away land who's name I'm ashamed to admit I've
forgotten (Æthelmearc I believe) was awarded the Queen's Ring.

If there were others, I'm sure someone with a better memory can fill in some
blanks.

Yours in service,
Lord Morgan Buchanan