[Ansteorra] Pennsic Award Question

Jack Skinner Jack.Skinner at Thrifty.com
Tue Aug 28 07:36:12 PDT 2001

If you go to the Medieval Times Website http://www.medtimes.org/ and access
the archives, on the bottom of the August 15 (Vol III No. 15) issue is a
court report for Ansteorra at Pennsic.
-Kieran

-----Original Message-----
From: Jhan Knebel [mailto:rixende at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:14 AM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Pennsic Award Question

My husband, Lord Tomas Niallagain, will be compiling
the Awards Report from Pennsic Wednesday evening, and
we will endeavor to post it Thursday during the day
sometime.

Lady Rixende de Rouen

--- L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --
>
> Though I am most happy for Sir Guy and Mistress
> Suchin....
>
> and incredibly proud of Mistress Stella
>

> would someone please post any other awards given
>
> to our people at Pennsic...especially during our
> Royal Court....
>
> thanks
>
> Lorraine

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com