[Ansteorra] Namron Brewing/Vintning Competition Information

Barat barat at mmcable.com
Tue Aug 28 20:05:24 PDT 2001

Sorry about that. On further reflection, it seems like a very good idea to
have the list server strip off attachments.

I hope you will find the files attached.

On 8/28/01 9:57 PM, "Lady Julienne de Lion" <ladyjulienne at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> greetings m'lord,
>
> as all your attachments were deleted by the list, could you please send them
> to me privately? my address is below. thank you very much.
>
> vivat ansteorra,
> lady julienne de lion
> margrave/vormund VII event stewart
> winter at lakewebs.net
> rundel reeve
> vir in lunctus

[ Beer Judges Sheet.pdf of type application/pdf deleted ]
--
[ Judging Criteria.pdf of type application/pdf deleted ]